IOTarot Print Edition Sale
The Sale has ended. All decks have been sold and are on the way to their new owners.
Created in February and March 2020, the IOTarot was one of the very early IOTA related artworks. Complete decks are now going up for sale. Here is all you need to know:
Sunday, December 19, 4 pm CET / 10 am EST / 7 am PST
Limited Edition of 275
48 Euros excl. shipping (that's around 2 Euros per card)
What do I get?
- 22 Tarot cards, 70 x 120 mm large format, printed on 330 g/qm card stock,
4c and varnish on both sides, IOTA logo on back (see photos below)
- bonus card (Three of Coins) early next year. This card is exclusive to buyers of these decks.
- title card, individually numbered and signed
- black custom made cardboard box
- once it becomes technically possible, buyers of this print edition will also receive the "Three of Coins" NFT for free. At this time I can't guarantee it, but I'll do my best to make it happen.
What if I just want a single card?
Single cards may become available along with the NFTs some time in the future, but there won't be many of them, and they might have a slightly different design. So if you like the cards for the artwork, then this print edition would be the way to go. This is the only time ever that I will sell complete decks.
But if you prefer them for speculation, it might be better to wait for the NFTs. Of course a limited print edition like this could also appreciate in price (not investment advice).
Nothing I can think of. But if you have any more questions, just hit me up on Twitter.